Note: If you have email KloudEmail Service, you will not be able to use this Free Email Forwarding Service. You will use the more advanced KloudEmail Email Alias System using Professional Mail or Exchange List service if using Exchange.
1) You must be logged into the KartHost Customer Center (Introduction to the KartHost Customer Center). Once logged in click on "Domains" > from the drop down menu click "My Domains".
2) On the following page click on "Manage Domain" button to the right of the domain name you wish to manage. In this case manage the Free Email Forwarding service.
3) When you land on the "Managing <yourdomain>" page, look for the "Management Tools" tab as indicated by arrow "A". With the resulting drop down menu click on "Manage Email Forwards" as indicated by arrow "B".
4) The resulting page will place you on the "Mail Hosting" page, the page in which you will set up your Free Email Forwarders. If your DNS is all set up properly you will see "Active" next to Status at top of page. If your DNS is NOT set up properly (or has not propagated the internet yet) you will see "Pending DNS setup or configuration has not yet propagated."
We will assume your DNS settings are set correctly. If you are see the red message please red this Karthost Knowledgebase Article "Adding a MX Record". Make sure to use Option 3 for the Free Email Forwarding in that article.
Now click on the "Create Forwarder" button (arrow "A") on the page (scroll down if you must) to Create a NEW Email Forwarder.
Or Click on "Manage Accounts" (arrow B) to manage your existing Email Forwarders.
5) On the following Create Forwarder Page add the username shown by arrow "A" to create your full email address. And then enter (up to 10 email addresses) in the "Redirect to:" (as shown by arrow "B") where all emails sent to your new email Forwarder will be sent. Then make sure to click the green "Create Forwarder" button toÂ create the forwarder.
6) After clicking the green "Create Forwarder" button, you will see the green banner at top that says "Action Completed Successfully! as depected below. Please allow several minutes before the email forwarder becomes active. Then test by sending an email to the new email forwarder email address and check the destination to make sure its working.
Now If you need to Manage Existing Email Forwarders Follow this instructions.
7)Â In Step 4 from above you will click on the "Manage Accounts button instead of the "Create Forwarder".
8) On the Manage Accounts page you can edit, Delete, and Suspend any of the Email Forward accounts. To delete multiple email forwarders just click the check box to the far right by each forwarder you wish to delete and then click the big red "Delete selected accounts" button at bottom.
END OF TUTORIAL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
TheDomainKart.com is a standalone domain name register that is owned and operated by The KART...
The EPP key Authorization code, known as a EPP code (aka Transfer Authorization Code) is a...
Awaiting auto-verification of transfer request: An auto-verification transfer order has been...
updated Feb 10, 2021Name Servers are records that instruct your domain name to "point" to the...
Once a domain name expires will be placed into Renewal Grace period and you can pay the invoice...