If you have a credit card on file in your account at KartHost your domain names will automatically renew, if Auto Renew is "Enabled". However, if you no longer wish to keep a domain name and do not wish your domain name to renew you will need to Disable the Domain Name Auto Renew feature.
(Note: if you do not keep a card on file, the Auto Renew will act as a Auto Reminder and it will be your responsibility to renew the domain name before expiration)
NOTE: If you are Disabling Auto within 30 days of the expiration date, you MUST contact KartHost Customer Service (Billing Support Ticket) to have that invoice cancelled if that is the only line item, OR, have the domain name renewal line item removed from the invoice if other items are on the invoice. We can not give refunds for domain name renewals.
Disabling Auto Renew:
1) Make sure your logged into your KartHost Customer Center account. On the navigation bar click on "Domains". A resulting drop down menu will appear and click on "My Domains"
Alternatively - you click click the box showing "XX Domains".
2) Now on the resulting My Domains page look for the domain name you wish to disable auto renew and click on the green Active button or the button with the wrench.
Note: If you have multiple domains it might be quicker to search for the domain name using the Search Filter on the top right of the page.
3) On the resulting page, on the left column under Manage, click the Auto Renew link.
4) On the resulting Auto Renew page, simply click on the Disable Auto Renew button. This will Disable the automatic renewal & notification system for this domain name only. (Note: if you have your credit card removed the system will still send out a notification, but will not auto renew your domain name.)
5) Now, after a successful disabling of Auto Renew you will see a green banner on the page that reads "Changes Saved Successfully!. And you will need to verify that the Auto Renewal Status: has changed to Disabled this will prevent any future invoices from being created for the renewal of this domain name.
IMPORTANT: If you disabling auto renew AFTER an invoice has been generated for the renewal of your domain name, you will need to open a Support Ticket IMMEDIATELY to have your invoice either canceled or the domain name renewal line item removed from the invoice if more than one items are on the invoice. Note: if the domain name is renewed we CAN NOT give a refund of domain name renewals.
6) Now if you wish to reverse your actions and set Auto Renewal Status back to Enabled (domain name will renew with a credit card on file). In this case, just click the green Enable Auto Renew button.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to open a Domain Name Support Ticket. We are here to help you!
There are now hundreds of new Domain Name .tld's available. Too many to list here. View all the NEW .tld's on the KartHost Domain Name Pricing Page!