Because of the nature of our business, all invoices are paid automatically if a credit or debit card is on file. Otherwise its the account owners responsibility to make sure your invoices are paid in a timely manner.
Here are the terms of our service regarding payments of our services and products:
1) For products that are month to month, all invoices are generated 15 Days before the due date. 30 Days for Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annual payments.
2) At 3 days before invoice due date (2 days before auto payments) a Courtesy Email Reminder is sent.
3) At 1 Day before invoice due date, all clients that have a credit card on file the invoice will pay automatically.
(Note: if a client doesn't wish to have their invoice pay automatically, they need to login to their account to delete the card associated with their account. From this point forward the client is responsible for logging into their KartHost Customer Center Account and paying their invoices manually on or before the due date.)
4) If an invoice past due we send a reminder at 2 days. Again at 5 Days and Third and Final Reminder at 7 Days.
5) At 8 Days past due for specified services are suspended automatically until the invoice is paid and then the service is then unsuspended automatically. There is no credit for the time a service is suspended due to non-payment.
6) Invoices with Domain Names - Please note that on the expiration date your domain name will expire. Depending on the .tld (examples of .tlds are .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz etc) you will have a 30 day Redemption Grace Period to renew your domain name at our regular renewal price. During the Redemption Grace period, web traffic will not be routed to your website nor will email be routed to your email box using your domain name.
After the 30-day Redemption Grace period your domain name will slip into what is called the Redemption period and it will cost you more to get your domain name back. The fees are much more expensive in the Redemption period so make sure you get your domain name renewed BEFORE your Redemption Grace period expires. Or better yet, leave a credit card on file so your renewal will take place automatically.
7) Domain Name renewal dates - If you leave a valid credit or debit card on file with KartHost (your cards are tokenized and stored in our card processors vault not on our website) we will automatically attempt payment one day BEFORE the due date, also the same day as the invoice due date. If you wish to change the RENEWAL DATE (note expiration date) of your domain name you certainly can. Just open a Domain Name Support Ticket to make the request.
8) Any invoice that continues 30 days or longer past due are subject to a late fee that will be added to the invoice automatically.
Sending Checks MUST BE PREAPPROVED. We recommend you send the check to arrive at LEAST 4 business days before the Due Date at a minimum. If you check arrives after the invoice is paid automatically, the funds of the check will be applied to your account and total funds will be used towards the next invoice and any remaining funds applied towards the following invoices until funds on your account are exhausted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are not responsible for slow delivery of mail or non-delivery. All checks that arrive or posted within 2 business days or sooner.
If mailing a Check, please mail to and make payable to:
14015 Park Dr. Ste 112
Tomball, Texas 77377-6291
Note: This policy is subject to change without notice - last revised September 18, 2018