If you are having sending issues, here is how to check to make sure your are using Password Authentication and NOT MD5 Challenge-Response in your Outgoing Preferences Settings.
Just follow this simple step by step guide.
1) Go to "Mail" > "Preferences..." in Mac Mail
2) Now Select the Acocunts tab. Look for Account Information, then click the drop-down nex to Outgoing Mail Server and then you will want to select "Edit SMTP Server List..."
3) You will want to select the Advanced Tab
-- NO Image--
4) Look under the Authentication drop-down, and ensure Password is selected rather than MD5 Challenge-Response
5) Now you will want to click the OK button to close the SMTP window. then click OK again to close Preferences. And you are done!
HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER IF TROUBLE SHOOTING -
-- After making the change above from MD5 Challenge-Response to Password you might not see a second "OK" button to close Preferences as suggested. You might have to do a Restart to reset to Password authentication
-- If your Mail Server boc says your company name or some other name followed by (offline), you will need to check your ysername and password have been eentered into the necessary fields (go back and check your settings). And Also check to make sure you set secure.emailsrvr.com on Port 465 with 'Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)'
- 10 Users Found This Useful
Welcome to KartHost KloudEmail, Professional Mail. If you wish to login to the KloudEmail Basic...
Are you using the KartHost KloudEmail system? If you are and you are having an issue of someone...
The attachment limit for KartHost KloudEmail tm service is 50MB for both sending and receiving...
This is the instructions on how to restore your email from Trash folder if you are using...
If you plan to use the KloudEmail Professional Mail Webmail, and you have been using Outlook...