If you have forgotten your password to your KartHost Customer Center Account, you can use the "Request a Password Reset" tool to reset your password.
You will also need to provide the Security Question Answer you set up when you set up your KartHost Customer Center account. Remember your Security Question is Case Sensitive.
1) Go to KartHost.com website https://karthost.com/
2) On the home page at the top of the page click on "All Logins"
3) The resulting page will be the KartHost Login page and look for the KartHost Customer Center block top left of the page. And click the "Login to Customer Center" red button.
4) On the resulting page, you will see to the right of the word "Password" the text link "Forgot Your Password?" that is a clickable link, click it to start the password reset process.
5) You will land on the "Lost Password Reset " page. You will need to know your email address assigned to your KartHost Customer Center Account (usually the one you used to sign up for service or assigned if this is a User Account).
6) Type in your email in the "Email Address" field, and then click the "Submit" button.
7) You will see a message that says " Password Reset Requested " so go check your email box of the email address you submitted and if you do not see the email (not seeing the email, make sure to check your Spam / Junk folder) after 10 minutes you will need to contact Customer Service by phone during normal business hours in US Central Time Zone.
8) Security Question NOTE: If you are taken to a page that asks for the answer to the Security Question you originally set up when you created your account, you will need to type in the answer EXACTLY the way you did when you created your account (or reset it). So if your Answer was "dog" and you typed it in as "dog" all lowercase you can NOT type it in as DOG or Dog.
8) Once you locate your Password Reset Email (Subject will be: Password Reset Instructions for KartHost LLC Customer Center) there will be a LONG URL that should be clickable (ONLY if it isn't clickable, copy the entire URL and paste the URL into your browser address window (not the search field). Keep in mind missing just one character will cause the link to fail) and you will be taken to the Lost Password Reset page.
Critical Note: WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU A PASSWORD RESET UNLESS YOU ASK FOR IT. So beware if you see an email like this and you didn't ask for it!
10) After you entered your Security Answer Correctly and click Submit you will arrive at the "Lost Password Reset" page. Here you will want to enter a MINIMUM 12 character password. Your Password Strength MUST be in the Green area on the password strength meter.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use a minimum of 13 characters in your password, and use UPPER CASE, lower case letters. Numbers and special characters in your password like: $ ) % #( @ ! ~ , = ; + * & - % ^ _ @ etc. The goal is to create a STRONG password. The Password Strength meter will let you know if your password is strong by turning green.
WHY is a STRONG Password Important - Keep in mind we can have the best security in the world but if you create a WEAK PASSWORD you undermine all that great security. Then the hackers can get to your Email (reset passwords) to your mailboxes and to your website etc. We also recommend you turn on Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) also known as Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to further protect your account.
END OF TUTORIAL
Updated: November 10, 2021