Adding a KloudEmail Basic or KloudEmail Suite Mailbox via Customer Center Account
There are two ways to add new KloudEmail mailboxes (Basic or Suite). Via your KartHost Customer Center account, or via the KloudEmail Control Panel (see Add & Delete a New KloudEmail Basic or KloudEmail Suite Mailbox) that has its own independent login. For our KartHost clients that have only a few mailboxes to manage, it might be advantageous to manage your mailboxes via your Customer Center account. This is what this tutorial will go over.
1) After logging into your KartHost Customer Center account (as shown above) you will want to click on the SERVICES block or on the navigation click on Services > My Services as shown above.
2) The resulting page will be the My Products & Services page, A) locate your Professional Mail service and then click on the B) Active green icon.
3) After arriving at your KloudEmail Basic or Suite Product/Services page, look to the left under Actions navigation column and click on Manage Account.
4) You will open up to the Manage Mailboxes page. If you have existing mailboxes they will be displayed. If you have yet to add a Mailbox none will be showing. Click the green Add Mailbox button to start the process of adding a new mailbox.
5) You will now be on the page to add a new "user" aka mailbox. A) First name and Last name are not required fields, but if you have multiple mailboxes it is good to add. B) Abviously the User name field is required. The user name is what makes up your email address. You can dashes "-" and dots"." in the user name. C) The Password has these requirments - Must be at LEAST 8 characters long (FBI Cyber Crime division recommends 9 characters as a minimum) - Must Include at least 3 of the 4 below: - At least one lowercase character - At least one uppercase character - At least one number (0 - 9) - At least one non-alphanumeric Example: *, ^, $, @, !, #, %, &, ., ~, + D)When ready make sure to Save your new KloudEmail Professional Mail mailbox.
6) If your username and password meet all the standards, your mailbox will be created. It will now show on the main Manage Mailboxes page. Please allow a few minutes for the mailbox to be active.