If you have forgotten your password to your KartHost Customer Center Account, you can use the "Request a Password Reset" tool to reset your password.
You will also need to provide the Security Question Answer you set up when you set up your KartHost Customer Center account. Remember your Security Question is Case Sensitive.
1) Go to KartHost.com website https://karthost.com/
2) On the home page at the top of the page click on "All Logins"
3) The resulting page will be the KartHost Login page and look for the KartHost Customer Center block top left of the page. And click "Login to Customer Center" red button.
4) On the resulting page, you will see right below the LOGIN button the text "Lost / Forgot Your Password? Reset Click Here" that is a clickable link, click it to start the password reset process.
5) You will land on the "Lost Password Reset " page. You will need to know your email address assigned to your KartHost Customer Center Account (usually the one you used to sign up for service or assigned if this is a Sub-Account).
6) Type in your email in the Email Address field, and then click the "Submit" button.
7) You will see a message that says "Password Reset Requested" so go check your email box of the email address you submitted and if you do not see the email ( not seeing the email, make sure to check your Spam / Junk folder) after 10 minutes you will need to contact Customer Service by phone (see our hours).
8) Once you locate your Password Reset Email (Subject will be: Password Reset Instructions for KartHost LLC Customer Center) email there will be a LONG URL that should be clickable (if it isn't clickable, copy the entire URL and paste in your browser address window, missing just one character will cause it to fail) and you will be taken to the Lost Password Reset page.
Critical Note: WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU A PASSWORD RESET UNLESS YOU ASK FOR IT. So beware if you see an email like this and you didn't ask!
9) (Skip this step if you are resetting a Sub-Account go to step 10) Now you will enter your Security Question you have set up for your account. You will see in bold the Security Question YOU picked out and a field to provide the Security Answer you also provided when setting up your KartHost Account.
NOTE: you MUST type the Security Answer in the same way you originally typed it in. So if your questions are "Your Pets Name" and the Security Answer you typed in was all lower case "spot" you must type it in all lower case. If you added spaces those spaces must also be there.
10) After you entered your Security Answer Correctly and clicked Submit you will arrive at the "Lost Password Reset" page. Here you will want to enter a MINIMUM 9 character password. (We require 13 characters or better). Your Password Strength MUST be in Green area on the password strength.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use a minimum of 13 characters in your password, and use UPPER CASE, lower case letters. Numbers and special characters in your password like: $ ) % #( @ ! ~ , = ; + * & - % ^ _ @ etc. The goal is to create a STRONG password. The Password Strength meter will let you know if your password is strong by turning green.
Watch the Tutorial Video on how to Reset Your Password:
Updated: December 17, 2019