You will also need to provide the Security Question Answer you set up when you set up your KartHost Customer Center account. Remember your Security Question is Case Senstitive.
1) Go to the KartHost Customer Center Login Page
2) Click the Request a Password Reset
3) Answer your Security Question
4) After clicking on the blue Submit button, you will see the message Validation Email Sent.
5) Now go retrieve the email the Customer Center sent to you.
6) You will need to click on the link in that Password Reset Instructional Email. (if you can not click the link you will need to copy the link into your web browser address window, NOT the search window!)
7) After clicking the link in the email you will be taken back to the Lost Password Reset page at the Customer Center and you can now set up a NEW password.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to use a minimum of 9 characters in your password, and use UPPER CASE, lower case letters. Numbers and special characters in your password. The goal is to create a STRONG password. The Password Strength meter will let you know if your password is strong.
8) Click the Save Changes blue button and you should see the Password Reset Successful green message. Now just click the "Click here" link to login to your KartHost Customer Center account.
Watch the Tutorial Video on how to Reset Your Password:
- 25 Users Found This Useful
If you would like a quick tour of the KartHost Customer Center watch this Video Tour.So that you...
If you need to make any changes to your KartHost Customer Center Account, remember that your...
If you need to add a new credit card or change the existing card in your KartHost Customer Center...
If you have a need to allow others to log in to your KartHost Customer Center account to manage...
The KartHost Customer Center sends out and records all emails sent to our clients. Wether it be...